The Station is raising Funds to buy Sanitary Pads for school girls
Help Ukhozi fm keep a girl child in school.
Sms ‘Kili’ to 48701 to help raise funds for sanitary towels for rural girls who miss 25% of school each year. Sms charged at R10 per sms.
#Trek4Mandela #UkhozifmCares #Caring4Girls
The competition runs from 18 July 2019 to 30 August 2019
- The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of the SABC, as well as any SABC employee including agencies, UIP and/or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates.
- SMS the correct answer followed by the name surname and region
- The number to enter the competition is 48701
- A premium rate of R10.00 is charged for each SMS entry. Free SMSes do not apply
- Correct entries received by the advertised deadlines will be considered for the draw. Any late entries received will not be taken into consideration.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries. You may enter as many times as you like to increase your chances of winning.
- Participants that enter the competition stand a chance of winning a year supply of sanitary pads for the school of their choice.
- Entrants only will be contacted for the Prizes.
- The SABC and its agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The SABC and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- The SABC or its agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize awards.
- Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged.
- Winners use prizes at own risk. The SABC and its agents shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize/s.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
- The SABC and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- If random winner is drawn from a list of cellular phone numbers, the owner of the SIM card will be deemed the winner of the airtime, even though the handset may have been used by another individual to enter the competition.