HOW DO I SUBMIT MUSIC FOR AIRPLAY?
HOW DO I SUBMIT ORIGINAL MUSIC FOR AIRPLAY
All submission material is to be forwarded via HARDCOPY to the stations library department ( Sabc-100 K.E. MASINGA ROAD, please attention your sample to: Library ). you can use one of the following options to submit
- Drop your track off at: Ukhozi FM, SABC Durban,100 KE Masinga Road, Durban, 4001
- Or Post your track to: Ukhozi FM-Music For Airplay, P.O. Box 1588, Durban, 4000.
Once you’ve submitted, please allow a period of 7-14 days. This is to log an artist onto the library system and have a shelf number. Music is then forwarded to the music committee, where a decision will be made as to whether or not the submitted will be added to the Ukhozi FM playlist.
Due to the high volume of music submissions and Ukhozi FM's selection process, we cannot contact all the artists with feedback. If you have not heard from Ukhozi FM after six weeks, please consider your submission unsuccessful.
- Hard copy submission (we do not take digital submissions at the moment)
- Mp3 format and radio friendly/radio edit
- Submitted material to be of proper sound(mastered)
- Submission to fall within radio sound(genre/sound etc)
Hard Copy requirements:
-CD cover is necessary
- Listing of artist / title track / song duration /must be SAMRO registered / publisher / composers and cd number
DIGITAL SUBMITION WILL BE LAUNCHED SOON
Make a 30min Mix.
Write up a track listing.
Upload track to www.sendspace.com or www.yousendit.com or any other file sharing service.
E-mail link and track listing plus a bio and contact details to the presenter of that particular show